After a long New Hampshire winter, your yard or commercial property will need a lot of attention to get it ready for the late spring and summer.
KDI Landscaping will spring clean your property in a way that will allow it to thrive during the summer months.
KDI Landscaping will:
- Assess your property damage and create a plan according to your goals and budget.
- Trim down all bushes and shrubbery.
- Rake out the lawn to remove all debris deposited by winter.
- Aerate and mow lawn.
- Put down lawn fertilizer and lawn nutrients.
- Trim edge of driveways and mulch beds.
- Rake out all mulch beds to remove debris and excess mulch.
- Refresh mulch accordingly.
- Sweep/pick up sand from driveways/parking lots.
- Plant any new shrubbery/trees.
- Test and repair any wooden playsets.
- Pressure wash any areas that mold built up over the winter.